Friday, April 17, 2009

Best Baltimore Places

Greetings from the great (depending on who you ask) city of Baltimore. While I am here I decided that I needed to stop by my favorite place to buy beer: The Wine Source. They have wine, liquor, and a HUGE variety of beer by the six-pack and by the bottle. If you aren't careful you can spend a a shit-ton of money without really trying. They have everything from Belgians to microbrews.

Beer I Bought:
  1. Otter Creek; Otter's Dubbel
  2. Dominion; Millennium Ale
  3. Kiuchi; Hitachino Nest Beer (matured in sake casks)
  4. River Horse; Oatmeal Milk Stout
  5. Southern Tier; Jah*va Imperial Coffee Stout ( cannot wait to try this one!!!)
  6. Arcadia Ales; Cereal Killer ( bought this because of the name honestly)
Updates to come on how these all go down!

Cheers,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Beer Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment